Howen Technologies, the leading VSS system supplier, is recently awarded another VSS project by a British fleet company. This truck fleet in the UK owns thousands of different types of trucks. And with the need for fleet surveillance, Howen provides a cost-effective solution that includes 2-ch mobile DVR and V42 dual-lens dashcam.
Previously, our client has tested cameras from other vendors but came out with many hardware issues. Then, Howen’s successful PoC of products won the trust of the client, owing to the remarkable image quality of the dual-lens camera and the versatile MDVR system which features the following functions:
- Compact size: tiny enough to install anywhere and save plenty of space.
- Easy-installation: easily installed by specified 3M paste, saving deployment labor cost;
- Compatibility: support different types and models of cameras input, compatible with clients’ appointed cameras;
- H.265: latest compression technology to save more than 50% of storage and data.
- All-in-one: provide extra ports for future extension, cut down updating cost
Howen MDVR will also be customized and integrated with the customer’s FMS platform. This enables the customer to manage MDVRs and existing trackers at the same interface and cut down the potential cost of purchasing new products.
For more information on Howen solution, please contact us on