Howen VSS for Shell Oil Truck
The challenges of the telematics system for Shell’s oil and gas truck includes
● No evidence for accident;
● Drivers behavior out of control, like over speed, harsh braking;
● Fatigue driving
Shell has defined an unified standard all over the world. The functions of the system includes
● Constraint driver’s behavior, like Overspeed detection, Harsh acceleration and harsh brake detection, etc.
● Show speed in speed display to remind driver
● Need storage for 2 weeks, 24 hours per day
● Support driver’s identity
● Multiple GEO fence with different speed limit
● Fatigue driving detection （Optional）
● Fireproof box
● Integrate fuel sensor to prevent oil lost
|HOWEN technical support team successfully helped the client finish all the integration of the devices
and get all the functions of the software worked in the system.
“HOWEN surprises me a lot as what they have done beyond our expectations and they made all the
system worked well in such short time.” The president of the company replied.
Howen VSS Projects for Shell in the world
Cases with other Oil & Gas Companies
Ready to take the first step with us?